|Birthname||Robert Wichard Pohl|
|born on||10 August 1884 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||LMT m9e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°44' 24°56 Asc. 08°33'|
German physicist at the University of Göttingen who was called the "father of solid state physics" by 1980 Nobel prize winner Sir Nevill Mott.
He died on 5 June 1976, aged 91, in Göttingen, West Germany.
- associate relationship with Pringsheim, Peter (born 19 March 1881)
- associate relationship with Westphal, Wilhelm (born 3 March 1882). Notes: Classmates
- friend relationship with Franck, James (born 26 August 1882)
Sy Scholfield provided birth record from Hamburg State Archives.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Science : Physics