|Birthname||Benjamin Schiff Platt|
|born on||24 September 1993 at 11:01 (= 11:01 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles Cedars Sinai Hospital, California, 34n0431, 118w2251|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°42' 24°38 Asc. 24°26'|
American actor and singer known for his portrayal of the title character in the Broadway musical Dear Evan Hansen, a performance for which he has won numerous awards, including the 2017 Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical, making him the youngest actor to win this award solo. In 2018 he shared the Grammy for Best Musical Theater Album for Dear Evan Hansen, and the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Musical Performance in a Daytime Program with the cast of Dear Evan Hansen for "You Will Be Found," performed on The Today Show.
Platt's credits also include the role of Elder Arnold Cunningham in The Book of Mormon, as well as Benji Applebaum in the musical films Pitch Perfect (2012) and Pitch Perfect 2 (2015).
Platt is openly gay; he came out to his family at 12 years old and publicly in 2019, through the music video for his song "Ease My Mind".
- friend relationship with Feldstein, Beanie (born 24 June 1993)
- Work : Prize 2018 (Daytime Emmy Award)
- Work : Prize 2018 (Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album)
- Social : Secrets revealed 2019 (Came out publicly as gay)
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Daytime)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Best Musical Theater Album)
- Notable : Awards : Tony (Best Actor in a Musical)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award