|Birthname||Marius Pierre Plateau|
|born on||8 July 1886 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 5, France, 48n5046, 2e2041|
|Timezone||LMT m2e2041 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°54' 11°22 Asc. 25°18'|
French engineer, army sergeant during the First World War, and French royalist activist since the founding of The King's Camelots (Camelots du Roi) in 1908.
Having become secretary of the French Action League, Plateau was assassinated by bullets fired by the young anarchist Germaine Berton at the headquarters of the League on 22 January 1923. He was 36.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Berton, Germaine (born 7 June 1902)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWI)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Mutilated, half-deaf)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political