|born on||15 March 1973 at 18:53 (= 6:53 PM )|
|Place||Holyoke, Massachusetts, 42n12, 72w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°16' 18°12 Asc. 07°06'|
American homicide: an only child, he planned to kill his parents for their money. The family was not particularly wealthy but they did have life insurance policies and assets.
Simon had joined the Marines but when he was drummed out as a recruit, returned home to live with his folks until he had a fight with them a month prior. On the night of his planned execution, his dad was unexpectedly late coming home. Simon and his pal and accomplice, Roland Beauchesne, both 21, waited for two hours for his dad before deciding to go ahead and dispose of mom. He fired three bullets into his mom's head at point blank on 7/14/1994, about 5:00 PM, and dumped her body in the basement. They rigged an explosive in the house which was supposed to take care of the evidence, and fled.
Picked up by the police, both boys were held without bail on murder charges.
- associate relationship with Beauchesne, Roland Jr. (born 14 April 1973)
- parent relationship with Piper, Thomas (born 20 June 1953)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 14 July 1994 at 05:00 AM in Holyoke, MA (Killed mom, shot in head)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Planned to bomb house)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed mom)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Held without bail)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Kicked out of Marines)