Pinkett Smith, Jada
|Birthname||Jada Koren Pinkett|
|born on||18 September 1971 at 12:38 (= 12:38 PM )|
|Place||Baltimore, Maryland, 39n17, 76w37|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°06' 15°04 Asc. 03°39'|
American actress, dancer, singer-songwriter, and businesswoman, who began her career in 1990, when she made a guest appearance in the short-lived sitcom True Colors. She starred in A Different World, produced by Bill Cosby, and she featured opposite Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor (1996). She starred in dramatic films such as Menace II Society (1993) and Set It Off (1996). She has appeared in more than 20 films in a variety of genres, including Scream 2, Ali, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, Madagascar, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, and Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted.
Pinkett Smith launched her music career in 2002, when she helped create the metal band Wicked Wisdom, for which she is a singer and songwriter. Smith also created a production company, in addition to authoring a book, published in 2004.
In 1997, she married actor Will Smith. They have two children, Jaden and Willow. The couple founded the Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation, a charity organization which focuses on inner-city youth and family support and has worked with non-profit organizations like YouthBuild and the Lupus Foundation of America.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Gotham (born 22 September 2014). Notes: Played Fish Mooney, 2014-2017
- parent->child relationship with Smith, Jaden (born 8 July 1998)
- parent->child relationship with Smith, Willow (born 31 October 2000)
- spouse relationship with Smith, Will (born 25 September 1968)
- has other family relationship with Smith, Trey (born 11 November 1992). Notes: Stepmother/son
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1994 (Will Smith)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 July 1998 (Birth of son, Jaden)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 31 October 2000 (Birth of daughter, Willow)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes her mother Adrienne Banfield-Norris on 18 September 2021 on Instagram "50 years ago today @ 12:38pm you arrived weighing a whopping 7lbs 3 3/4 oz. I was and still am so very proud". 
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "When your son buys you grillz for your 45th birthday:)" (posted 20 Sep 2016; therefore she was born in 1971) , "You can take girl out of Baltimore but you can't take Baltimore out of the girl" ; and her son Jaden on Twitter: "Dear My Mom Have An Amazing Birthday" (posted on her birthday, 18 Sep 2011) .
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Will Smith)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Step)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Wicked Wisdom)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.