|Birthname||Alecia Beth Moore|
|born on||8 September 1979 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Doylestown (Franklin County), Pennsylvania, 40n12, 77w43|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°32' 18°21 Asc. 23°45'|
American singer, songwriter, and actress. Originally a member of the girl group Choice, she rose to fame as an R&B artist with her debut solo album, Can't Take Me Home (2000). The album was certified double platinum in the United States and spawned two Billboard Hot 100 top-ten hits, "There You Go" and "Most Girls". She gained further recognition with Moulin Rouge! soundtrack "Lady Marmalade", which gave Pink her first Grammy Award as well as her first number-one single on the Billboard Hot 100. Pink took more artistic control and pursued pop rock direction for her second album, Missundaztood (2001). It sold more than 15 million copies worldwide and yielded three U.S. top-ten singles, "Get the Party Started", "Don't Let Me Get Me", and "Just Like a Pill".
Noted for having "a strong signature voice and a literally acrobatic ability on stage", Pink has received mostly positive reception from music critics.
She married professional motocross racer Carey Hart in Costa Rica on 7 January 2006. On 2 June 2011, Pink gave birth to their daughter, Willow Sage Hart. She gave birth to a boy, Jameson Moon Hart, at 3:18 PM on 26 December 2016 in Los Angeles.
- associate relationship with Aguilera, Christina (born 18 December 1980). Notes: collaboration on "Lady Marmalade"
- associate relationship with Carlock, Dave (born 30 June 1969)
- associate relationship with Mýa (born 10 October 1979). Notes: collaboration on "Lady Marmalade"
- associate relationship with Perry, Linda (born 15 April 1965). Notes: collaborators
- parent->child relationship with Hart, Jameson (born 26 December 2016)
- compare to chart of Historic: P.E.T.A. (born 21 August 1980). Notes: Pink is a supporter of PETA
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2 June 2011 (Birth of daughter, Willow Sage Hart)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 26 December 2016 at 3:18 PM in Los Angeles (Birth of son, Jameson Moon Hart)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lepoivre quotes her Imdb page "Trivia" for 3 PM.
Sy Scholfield found Pink's son Jameson's BC on the TMZ website ; copy on file. The document states that his mother "Alecia Beth Moore" was born in "PA" [Pennsylvania] on "09/08/1979" [8 Sept. 1979].
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian/Vegan)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Parents marital problems)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of two children, only daughter)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Circus/ Animal acts (acrobatics)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (You+Me)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, piano, drums)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy