|Birthname||Friedrich Wilhelm Reinhold Pieck|
|born on||3 January 1876 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Guben, Germany, 51n57, 14e44|
|Timezone||LMT m14e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°20' 26°08 Asc. 16°33'|
German politician and a Communist.
In 1949, he became the first President of the German Democratic Republic, an office abolished upon his death. His successor as head of state was Walter Ulbricht, who served as Chairman of the Council of State.
Pieck died on 7 September 1960 in East Berlin.
- compare to chart of Celestial: Pluto 15°lion:1949 (born 28 June 1949)
- compare to chart of Nation: German Democratic Republic (DDR) (born 7 October 1949)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 7 October 1949 at 1:00 PM in Berlin (Proclamation of the German Democratic Republic through him)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Wilhelm Pieck" by Zeno Zimmerling (Neues Leben, 1976), p. 6: "Wilhelm Reinhold Pieck gerufen Friedrich, am 3. Januar 1876 um halb neun Uhr früh bei rauchigem Kienspan, stinkendem Talglicht und einer blakenden Petroleumfunzel das Licht der Welt."
Translation: Friedrich Wilhelm Reinhold Pieck first saw the light of day on 3 January 1876 at half past eight o'clock in the morning amid the smoke from pine logs, stinking tallow candles and kerosene fuel.
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (First President of the German Democratic Republic)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Communist)