|Birthname||Piccard, Jean Felix|
|born on||28 January 1884 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Basel, Switzerland, 47n33, 7e35|
|Timezone||LST m7e26 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°28' 17°19 Asc. 14°02'|
Swiss-born American chemist, engineer, professor and high-altitude balloonist. He invented clustered high-altitude balloons, and with his wife Jeannette, the plastic balloon. Piccard's inventions and co-inventions are used in balloon flight, aircraft and spacecraft.
The twin brother of Auguste Piccard, he died on 28 January 1963 (his 79th birthday) in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- sibling relationship with Piccard, Auguste (born 28 January 1884). Notes: Twin brothers
Wemyss FN No.143 quotes records. Same in Astrosophie 12/1936
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace (Aeronautical)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book