|born on||3 October 1863 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Algiers, Algeria, 36n47, 3e03|
|Timezone||LMT m3e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°38' 23°49 Asc. 16°06'|
French physician known along with anatomist Louis Bard (1857–1930) for Bard-Pic syndrome, a condition characterised by progressive jaundice associated with advanced pancreatic cancer. He was a medical writer and Associate Professor of therapeutic surgery at the medical clinic at the Faculty of Medicine of Lyon. He died in Lyon in 1943.
- associate relationship with Bard, Louis (born 10 May 1857). Notes: "Bard-Pic syndrome"
- Death, Cause unspecified 1943
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medico-scientific)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Bard-Pic syndrome")