|Birthname||Bruce Duncan Phillips|
|born on||15 May 1935 at 04:40 (= 04:40 AM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°38' 17°50 Asc. 12°07'|
American labor organizer, folk singer, storyteller, poet and the "Golden Voice of the Great Southwest".
He described the struggles of labor unions and the power of direct action, self-identifying as an anarchist. He often promoted the Industrial Workers of the World in his music, actions, and words.
Phillips died from complications of heart disease on 23 May 2008 in Nevada City, California, at the age of 73.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Anarchist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet