Philippe Charles, Duke of Valois
|Birthname||Philippe Charles d'Orléans|
|born on||16 July 1664 (greg.) at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Fontainebleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°20' 24°46 Asc. 26°17'|
French prince and Grandson of France. He was created Duke of Valois at the time of his birth. He was a short lived nephew of Louis XIV.
His father, Philippe of France, Duke of Orléans, known at court as Monsieur was married to Henrietta of England, daughter of the murdered Charles I of England and the French born Queen Henriette Marie. As such, his parents were first cousins.
He died on 8 December 1666, aged 2, in the Palais Royal, Paris.
- child->parent relationship with Henrietta of England, Duchess of Orléans (born 16 June 1644 Jul.Cal. (26 June 1644 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (born 21 September 1640 Jul.Cal. (1 Oct 1640 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Philippe II, Duke of Orleans (born 2 August 1674 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
Sy Scholfield cites birth certificate quoted in "Inventaire-sommaire des Archives départementales antérieures à 1790, Seine-et-Marne, Volume 1" by Seine-et-Marne Archives, Côme Lemaire (Impr. et librairie administratives de P. Dupont, 1863), p. 25: "son château de Fontainebleau. — Le 16e jour de juillet 1664, est né un fils à M. le duc d'Orléans et à madame la duchesse, sa femme, sur les 10 heures du matin; ondoyé en la présence du Roi et de la Reine, dans la chambre de Monsieur. Signé: Louis, Anne-Marie-Thérèse et Philippe."
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (2)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Orléans)