|born on||28 November 1970 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Rouen, France, 49n26, 1e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°40' 28°44 Asc. 08°13'|
French politician, lawyer, novelist, mayor of Le Havre and member of the national assembly for the party "Les Républicains". On 15 mAY 2017, he was appointed as Prime Minister of President Macron.
Director of Public Affairs at Areva (2007-2010).
- associate relationship with Collomb, Gérard (born 20 June 1947)
- associate relationship with Ferrand, Richard (born 1 July 1962)
- associate relationship with Juppé, Alain (born 15 August 1945)
- associate relationship with Macron, Emmanuel (born 21 December 1977)
- associate relationship with Riester, Franck (born 3 January 1974)
- associate relationship with Schiappa, Marlène (born 18 November 1982)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Martinez, Philippe (born 1 April 1961)
- compare to chart of Castex, Jean (born 25 June 1965). Notes: Castex succeeded Philippe as PM
- compare to chart of Rufenacht, Antoine (born 11 May 1939)
Didier Geslain quoted bc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political