Philipp August, Archduke of Austria
|born on||15 July 1637 (greg.) at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°03' 28°17 Asc. 09°07'|
Archduke of Austria, the third eldest child of Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor, by his first wife Archduchess Maria Anna of Spain. Philipp August died on 22 June 1639.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 July 1608 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Eleonore of Austria, Queen Consort of Poland (born 21 May 1653 Jul.Cal. (31 May 1653 greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand IV, King of the Romans (born 8 September 1633 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand Joseph Alois, Archduke of Austria (born 11 February 1657 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Karl Joseph, Archduke of Austria (1649) (born 7 August 1649 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Therese Maria Josepha, Archduchess of Austria (born 27 March 1652 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Die Kaisergruft bei den Kapuzinern in Wien" by Cölestin Wolfsgruber (Vienna, 1887), p. 87: "Erzherzog Philipp Augustin wurde am 15. Juli 1637 gegen 2 Uhr nachmittags geboren, ... und starb am 22. Juni 1639."
Translation: Archduke Philipp Augustin was born on 15 July 1637 toward 2 o'clock in the afternoon, ... and died on 22 June 1639.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 1)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg)