Phenomena:The Uffikon Case (1814-1816)
|born on||1 January 1815 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Uffikon, Switzerland, 47n13, 8e01|
|Timezone||LMT m8e01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°00' 22°26 Asc. 14°37'|
Swiss poltergeist case of the catholic priest Balthasar Schiffmann; he lived two years in Uffikon, always disturbed through heavy raps and noises. 1 January 1815 represents the beginning: there was pushing on the main door, strong raps at the walls; all doors shut reopened. Same in the kitchen, but, if inspected, there was nobody, nothing to see.Raps began mostly when a talk with someone started. Once an illusion of fire frightened. An exorcism was tried but didn't help (in most cases they make it worse). A child of 5 years was elevated, from the desk into the height, it landed on the other side of his chair.Strange noises as if from paper were felt and in the upper stage steps were heard, seemingly those of a heavy man. But nobody there, too. The dog showed fear, irritated by the invisible, but feeling it (like other dogs in spook cases).At the end the priest saw no solution and he left Uffikon. It is supposed that this poltergeist lasted till 1836 - maybe he was already there before the new priest came.
- compare to chart of Phenomena:Spook in a vicarage (1893) (born 3 November 1893)
- compare to chart of Phenomena:The Cideville Poltergeist (1850) (born 26 November 1850)
- Mental Health : Anxiety attack 1815 (Not only the priest, also the dog was anxious)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1815 (House was built 1808, but the poltergeist lasted till 1836)
- Relationship : Difficult period 1 January 1815 at 06:00 AM in Uffikon (Begin of the escalating time with poltergeist)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1816 (The priest left the house as soon as he could)
Fanny Moser:"Spuk" (1950) page 303 ff.
Justinus Kerner:"Nachtgebiet" (p.239 / p.292)
Pfyffer von Altishofen:"Denkschrift des Chorherrn Balthasar Schiffmann"
Balthasar Schiffmann:"Letter to Justinus Kerner"
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Catholic priest)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (Schiffmann (priest) couldn't stand it longer in that house)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Evangelical
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Phenomena (Poltergeist experience)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western