|born on||14 January 1889 at 14:15 (= 2:15 PM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°54' 27°53 Asc. 17°08'|
American case of telepathy and partly clairvoyance between two women in Washington D.C.Mrs.B. was a sensitive medium, Mrs Conner author.Both lived very near.Although the story seems rather simple, it's with all its confirmed details a vision which shows how "reality"can be seen.This happened:letter from Elliott Cues)"The 14 january, between 2 and 3 PM Mrs.Conner went upstairs to her house,Delaware Av.217 with some papers in hands.She stumbled and fell,but without being hurt,and went in the house.At about the same time, in the same hour, perhaps in the same moment,Mrs.B.was sitting in her room,sewing,about in the distance of 1,5 miles.Now Mrs.B "sees"the whole situation in all details. This was so unawaited that she doubted if it wasn't a delusion.But her impression was so strong that she finally wrote a letter to Mrs.Conner"So I(Mr.Cues)can testify that the psychical impression of Mrs.B.was the exact reflection a real event"Letter of Mrs.B.,written just 2 hours after her impression:"I sat sewing in my room,about 2 o'clock when I saw suddenly you. But for Heaven's sake in what a situation!You were falling down the front staircase wearing the black skirt and your velvet bodice,the little straw hat and in your hand some papers.You quickly arose, took your hat and papers and went in the house.You didn't seem hurt."All details of the vision were true,although Mrs.B. not even knew the house and how it looked like.
- compare to chart of Moser, Fanny (born 27 May 1872). Notes: She had a similar event like Mrs.B.
- compare to chart of Phenomena:Appearance of a dying son (born 24 January 1881)
- compare to chart of Phenomena:Final message to a medium (born 7 February 1868)
- compare to chart of Phenomena:Telepathic event:A fallen baby (born 3 October 1883)
Letter of Dr.Elliott Cues to Mrs.Sidgwick;Letter of Mrs.B.to Mrs.Conner;Fanny Moser,Okkultismus Bd.II (1935).Gemischte Erscheinungen (mixed forms)p.488
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Phenomena
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Visual perception