Phenomena:Prophecy:Major Gillhausen's Vision
|born on||3 August 1914 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°51' 02°44 Asc. 11°35'|
German officer Guido Pankratius Hermann von Gillhaussen's dream vision about the fate of the Emperor. The night showed him the danger which was not conscious to him the day over. The sealed report of his prophecy was immediately sent to prince Friedrich Wilhelm of Prussia who sent it back 1915. When Gillhaussen had died his brother found the text. In 1920 and 1921 it was printed.In his vision the major saw the Emperor in his royal ermine with his crown sawing off the legs of his own crown seat; during this work the ermine got greyer and powdery, finally falling while the crown was shrimping more and more; the emperor was dissolving into nothing. The dream showed what really happened with the emperor who even had to leave his country - the end of his power.
"What I saw in the night of the 3rd of august, written at 2 a.m.(...)
The War will be terrible and will last for many years.More enemies appear in countries all over the world and they hurry to join the war on England's side.All people of the Earth are swallowed by the war.I see war from North-America to Australia, from Serbia to Japan up to the Cape of Good Hope. England is everywhere.It is hiding in the governments of our enemies and rules brutally and egoistically.All bow to England, there is no exception.Is that possible? Germany will break, 1918 will be worst.(...)I see the Kaiser, wearing his crown and ermine cape, sawing off the legs of his throne.His ermine cape looses color,it turns grey and slowly crumbles into dust.His crown shrinks, gets smaller up,until the Kaiser himself melts away.(...)Germany is terribly weakened and it will last 30 years until it recovers."
Major of Gillhaussen (born near Coburg 12th may 1870) died 2 may 1918 after being wounded severely on 24 april. His symbolic vision had gone true.
- compare to chart of Friedrich Wilhelm, Prince of Prussia (1880) (born 12 July 1880)
- compare to chart of Phenomena:Prophecy:Bishop Lanyi's dream (born 28 June 1914)
- compare to chart of Phenomena:Prophecy:Sonrel's Vision (born 23 July 1869)
- compare to chart of Phenomena:Prophecy:Vianney d'Ars (born 8 May 1786)
- compare to chart of Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany (born 27 January 1859)
- Death by War or Terrorism 2 May 1918 at 08:30 AM (Wounded at Amiens 24 april 1918)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Fanny Moser, Okkultismus (page 471);Time of birth is unknown, but time of his vision is more or less exact;"German Military History"1848-1945
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Phenomena
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Officer)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Divination/ Prophecy (His vision of 3 august 1914)
- Mundane : Political : Battles (His vision of the ongoing of WW I and Germany's development)