|Birthname||Wilhelm Hermann Johannes Pfannenstiel|
|born on||12 February 1890 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Breslau, Poland, 51n06, 17e00|
|Timezone||LMT m17e00 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°13' 26°03 Asc. 02°03'|
German physician, member of the Nazi Party from 1933, (NSDAP 2828629), and SS officer from 1934, (SS-Standartenführer, SS-No. 273083). In August 1942 he witnessed, together with Kurt Gerstein, the gassing of Jews in Bełżec extermination camp. He may also share responsibility with other SS officials in criminal medical experimentations on unwilling and uninformed human beings, mainly Jewish prisoners in Dachau concentration camp. After the war he was interned by the Americans until 1950. Between 1954 and 1959 he directed the vaccines division of the German pharmaceutical company Schaper & Brümmer GmbH & Co. He died on 1 November 1982, aged 92, in Marburg.
- associate relationship with Gerstein, Kurt (born 11 August 1905)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (1933-1945)