Peter Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria
|Birthname||Peter Ferdinand Salvator Karl Ludwig|
|born on||12 May 1874 at 09:15 (= 09:15 AM )|
|Place||Salzburg, Austria, 47n48, 13e02|
|Timezone||LMT m13e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°24' 01°52 Asc. 00°18'|
Austro-Hungarian Archduke and an Army Commander in the Austro-Hungarian Army during World War I. He was also the titular Grand Duke of Tuscany from 2 May 1921 to 8 November 1948.
Peter Ferdinand was the fourth child and third-eldest son of Ferdinando IV, Grand Duke of Tuscany and his wife Alicia of Bourbon-Parma. His two elder brothers married morganatically.
Peter Ferdinand married Princess Maria Cristina of Bourbon-Two Sicilies on 8 November 1900 in Cannes, France. They had four children.
He died on 8 November 1948, aged 74, in St. Gilgen, Salzburg, Austria.
- parent->child relationship with Georg, Archduke of Austria (born 22 August 1905)
- parent->child relationship with Gottfried, Archduke of Austria (born 14 March 1902)
- parent->child relationship with Rosa, Archduchess of Austria (born 22 September 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Alicia, Grand Duchess of Tuscany (born 27 December 1849)
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinando IV, Grand Duke of Tuscany (born 10 June 1835)
- sibling relationship with Germana, Princess of Tuscany (born 11 September 1884)
- sibling relationship with Heinrich Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 13 February 1878)
- sibling relationship with Joseph Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 24 May 1872)
- sibling relationship with Leopold Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 2 December 1868)
- sibling relationship with Luise, Archduchess of Austria (born 2 September 1870)
- sibling relationship with Maria Antonietta, Archduchess of Tuscany (born 10 January 1858). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Robert Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 15 October 1885)
- Relationship : Marriage 8 November 1900 (Princess Maria Cristina of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 12 May 1874, p. 1: "Wien, 12. Mai. Ihre kais. Hoheit die durchlauchtigste Frau Großherzogin Alice, Gemahlin Sr. kais. Hoheit des durchlauchtigsten Herrn Erzherzogs Ferdinand, Großherzogs von Toscana, sind am Dinstag, den 12. Mai, um 9 Uhr 15 Minuten früh in Salzburg von einem Erzherzoge glücklich entbunden worden." (Vienna, May 12th. Her majesty the most illustrious wife, Grand Duchess Alice, consort of Her Majesty, the most illustrious Archduke Ferdinand, Grand Duke of Tuscany, was happily delivered of an Archduke at Salzburg on Sunday 12th of May at 9:15 in the morning).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Army Commander)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)