|Birthname||Stephen Ray Perry|
|born on||22 January 1949 at 18:05 (= 6:05 PM )|
|Place||Hanford, California, 36n20, 119w39|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°45' 21°37 Asc. 13°55'|
American singer, songwriter, record producer, and musician, best known as the lead singer of the rock band Journey during their most commercially successful periods from 1977 to 1987 and again from 1995 to 1998. Perry had a successful solo career between the mid 1980s and mid 1990s.
Perry's singing has garnered acclaim from prominent musical peers and publications; he has been described as "The Voice", a moniker originally coined by friend and former chart peer Jon Bon Jovi. He resides in Del Mar, California.
In May 2013 Perry had a mole removed that turned out to be melanoma. He had two surgeries to remove the cancer cells and was told the surgeries were successful, requiring no further treatment.
On May 25, 2014, Perry joined the indie rock band Eels onstage at the Fitzgerald Theater in St. Paul, Minnesota, for the final three songs of their encore. This marked the first time he had performed on stage since the end of his Strange Medicine world tour in 1995.
- friend relationship with Bon Jovi, Jon (born 2 March 1962)
Craft quotes a tribute website "Stephen Ray Perry was born at 6:05 p.m. at Kings County General Hospital." 
In an email on Sept. 10, 2015 with Pat Brightly, who runs the site and wrote the bio, she states: "At the time that I did the Biography many years ago I had info from a birth certificate which I no longer have... info was also found in a biography that was in one of the Journey Force Newsletters." Craft found the mentioned newsletter biography online with his birth data from a Journey fan blog. 
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (powerful singing voice)
- Traits : Personality : Private
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (melanoma)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (hip surgery)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (father left)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (stepfather)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (solo music career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Rock band)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concert tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Journey)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (drums, keyboards, piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (record producer)