|Birthname||Joanni Maurice Perronnet|
|born on||19 October 1877 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 9, France, 48n5221, 2e2025|
|Timezone||LMT m2e2025 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°08' 23°19 Asc. 03°58'|
French painter and fencer, the son of music composer Joanni Perronnet and Blanche Guérard, as well as grandson of the playwright and lyricist Amélie Perronnet.
He competed at the 1896 Summer Olympics in Athens, winning a silver medal and 3 goats in the masters foil event.
He had close links to Sarah Bernhardt, she was his godmother. In 1908, he became secretary-general of the Sarah-Bernhardt Théâtre Sarah-Bernhardt.
He is known as a painter, most of his paintings are seascapes. He also designed many posters for French railway companies and painted several portraits of Sarah Bernhardt.
Joanni Perronet died on 1 April 1950 at age 72.
- other kin relationship with Bernhardt, Sarah (born 23 October 1844). Notes: Godkin
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Silver medal, Masters Foil)