|Birthname||Paul Eugène Célestin Perquer|
|born on||3 October 1859 at 09:15 (= 09:15 AM )|
|Place||Le Havre, France, 49n30, 0e08|
|Timezone||LMT m0e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°38' 04°23 Asc. 13°20'|
French sailor who competed at the 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris where he took the gold in the 10 to 20 ton, along with crewmate Émile Billard.
- associate relationship with Billard, Émile (born 5 April 1852). Notes: Crewmates
- associate relationship with Sports: 1900 Summer Olympics, Paris (born 14 May 1900). Notes: Gold medal, Sailing 10 to 20 ton, France
- Work : Prize 1900 (Olympic Gold medal, Sailing 10 to 20 ton)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Sailing 10 to 20 ton)