|Birthname||James William Perigo|
|born on||17 September 1911 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Marion (Boone County), Indiana, 40n0716, 86w1733|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°16' 13°46 Asc. 29°43'|
American basketball player and coach, inducted into the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame in 1983. He played college basketball for Western Michigan University from 1931 to 1934 and professional basketball for the Indianapolis Kautskys from 1934 to 1936. Perigo also worked as a basketball coach for more than 25 years. He was the basketball coach at Benton Harbor High School for 13 years and led the team to the Michigan Class A state championship in 1941. He was the head basketball coach at Western Michigan University (1949–1952) and the University of Michigan (1952–1960). He died on 7 February 1990, aged 78, in Saline, Michigan.
- associate relationship with Chestnut, George (born 27 September 1911). Notes: Indianapolis Kautskys teammates, 1934-1935
- associate relationship with Cottom, Norman (born 12 March 1912). Notes: Indianapolis Kautskys teammates, 1935-1936
- Work : Prize 1983 (Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Basketball coach for 25+ years)
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Center)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Basketball coach)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Indiana Basketball)