Peregory, Frank D.
|Birthname||Frank Dabney Peregory|
|born on||10 April 1916 at 00:10 (= 12:10 AM )|
|Place||Faber, Virginia, 37n50, 78w44|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°00' 15°45 Asc. 27°26'|
United States Army technical sergeant who posthumously received the United States military's highest decoration for bravery in combat, the Medal of Honor, for his actions during World War II. In a previous incident, he also received the Soldier's Medal for rescuing another soldier from drowning. Peregory was killed on 14 June 1944 at age 28 while fighting in the hedgerows at Grandcamp-Maisy, France.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Virginia archives.
- Traits : Personality : Courageous (War hero)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 28)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Medal of Honor, Soldier's Medal)
- Vocation : Military : Killed
- Vocation : Military : Military career (U.S. Army technical sergeant)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Leadership