|born on||28 December 1885 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Palmi, Italy, 38n21, 15e51|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°05' 08°01 Asc. 16°07'|
Italian physician, teacher and politician whose interest in general pathology led him to attend an International Congress on Cancer in Strasbourg in 1923, where he reported his findings on chicken sarcoma.
He died in Rome in 1958.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1958
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Pathology)