Pellizzi, Giovanni Battista
|born on||26 May 1865 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy, 44n43, 10e36|
|Timezone||LMT m10e36 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°16' 26°42 Asc. 08°52'|
Italian physician after whom the Pellizzi syndrome is named. He studied the pathology of the cerebral lesions, noting their dysplastic nature, the cortical heterotopia and defective myelination. Pellizzi classified the tubers into type 1 (smooth surface) and type 2 (with central depressions). He was professor of Clinical Nursing and Mental Illness. He died in Pisa on 5 November 1950, aged 85.
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Pathologist)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Pellizzi syndrome")