|born on||5 August 1988 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Mirano, Italy, 45n30, 12e07|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°54' 17°17 Asc. 27°41'|
Italian swimmer, nicknamed la Divina, who holds the women's 200 m freestyle world record (long course), and won a Gold Medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. At the 2009 World Championships in Rome, Pellegrini became the first woman ever to breach the 4 minute barrier in 400 m freestyle with the time 3:59.15.
Pellegrini is the only swimmer − male or female − to have won eight medals in a row in the same event (200 metres freestyle) at the World Championships. She is also the first female Olympic champion in the history of Italian swimming and the only Italian swimmer to have set world records in more than one event.
From August 2011 to late 2016, Pellegrini was in a relationship with swimmer Filippo Magnini, having previously been engaged to another teammate, Luca Marin.
- associate relationship with Lucas, Philippe (born 15 April 1963)
- associate relationship with Sports: 2008 Summer Olympics, Beijing (born 8 August 2008). Notes: Gold medal, 200 m freestyle, Italy
- lover relationship with Magnini, Filippo (born 2 February 1982). Notes: Dated 2011-2016
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Manaudou, Laure (born 9 October 1986)
Birth certificate in hand from Grazia Bordoni.
- Traits : Body : Size (1.79 m/ 5 ft 10 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (65 kg/ 143 lb)
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Olympic gold, 200 m freestyle)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, 200 m freestyle)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship