|born on||8 October 1965 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Buffalo, New York, 42n53, 78w53|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°17' 24°20 Asc. 19°39'|
American author, journalist, humorist, and playwright, whose books include the acclaimed Buffalo Gal (2008), a humorous memoir about growing up in the economically devastated Rust Belt during the 1970s, and a children's book Unplugged: Ella Gets Her Family Back (2012) which became a Mom's Choice Awards Gold recipient.
Pedersen is an ordained Interfaith minister who occasionally gives sermons at Unitarian Universalist churches and fellowships in the US, Canada, and Ireland. She teaches at the Booker T. Washington Learning Center in East Harlem.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Buffalo Gal: A Memoir by Laura Pedersen (Fulcrum, 2008): "I was born in Buffalo on October 8, 1965, ... It was three in the afternoon on a Friday."
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Interfaith minister)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script