|Birthname||Barbara Lee Redfield|
|born on||16 November 1927 at 21:15 (= 9:15 PM )|
|Place||Cloquet, Minnesota, 46n43, 92w28|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°46' 04°07 Asc. 01°41'|
American film actress best known for her stormy social life and eventual battles with alcohol and drug addiction.
Her life has been the subject of several books including "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye: The Barbara Payton Story" (2007), by John O'Dowd; "L.A. Despair: A Landscape of Crimes and Bad Times" (2005), by John Gilmore; and "B Movie: A Play in Two Acts" (2014), by Michael B. Druxman.
In her brief life, she married four times.
Payton died at her parents' home of heart and liver failure on 8 May 1967, San Diego, CA. She was 39.
- lover relationship with Bautzer, Greg (born 3 April 1911). Notes: Engaged
- Work : New Career 1940 (Debut age 13)
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Franchot Tone)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut age 13)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women