|born on||24 December 1932 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Bognor Regis, England, 50n47, 0w41|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°53' 26°26 Asc. 29°52'|
British madam, a nice-looking, stylish blonde whose brothel hosted such prestigious clients as vicars, barristers, a Member of Parliament and several peers of the realm. She handled the exchange of cash by selling luncheon vouchers which were later turned in for sexual acts from her stable of girls. For a 25 pound voucher, customers would get a meal, a drink and a girl. Many of the women were housewives out to make some extra pin money; their cut was six pounds. Payne's South London suburban house had an ambience like a swinger's party, Payne as the perfect hostess. She herself would wield a horsewhip for those who enjoyed the specialty of domination and submission.
In December 1978, her house was first raided. With a further arrest, police found some 50 men in various stages of undress. In 1980 she was brought to trial for "running a disorderly house." The case went to court in April 1980 and Payne was given 18 months prison which was reduced to six months following an appeal.
Payne had no regrets. She had provided a comfortable pleasant house that gave pleasure to many, and she herself was something of a celebrity.
Frank C. Clifford quotes her in 1996, "approximately 9:00 PM" and presents a chart with 29 Leo ASC
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Perfect hostess)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Sexuality : Dominant/ Submissive (Specialized in Domination)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Sentence reduced from 18 mo. to six months)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Crime when prostitution illegal)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Prostitute/ Pimp (Ran a brothel house)