Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece
|born on||20 May 1967 at 21:06 (= 9:06 PM )|
|Place||Athens, Greece, 37n58, 23e43|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°04' 16°49 Asc. 19°31'|
Greek royalty, son of the exiled King Constantine II and Queen Anne-Marie, and the Crown Prince. He earned an M.A. from Georgetown University School of Foreign Service and as the son of a deposed monarch, worked as a fund manager in Manhattan, New York. Following the death of his father on 10 January 2023, he became head of the former Greek royal family.
In 1992 he met London-born elegant Marie-Chantal Miller, 23. They became engaged in January 1995 and married at the Greek Cathedral in London on 1 July 1995. The couple has five children: Maria-Olympia (b. 1996), Constantine-Alexios (b. 1998), Achileas-Andreas (b. 2000), Odysseas-Kimon (b. 2004), and Aristidis-Stavros (b. 2008). Marie-Chantal is a clothes designer, putting out a line of expensive children's wear.
As a male-line descendant of Christian IX of Denmark, he is also a Danish prince although not in succession to the Danish throne.
- parent->child relationship with Achileas-Andreas, Prince of Greece and Denmark (born 12 August 2000)
- parent->child relationship with Constantine-Alexios, Prince of Greece and Denmark (born 29 October 1998)
- parent->child relationship with Maria-Olympia, Princess of Greece and Denmark (born 25 July 1996)
- child->parent relationship with Anne-Marie, Queen of Greece (born 30 August 1946)
- child->parent relationship with Konstantinos II, King of Greece (born 2 June 1940)
- sibling relationship with Alexia, Princess of Greece (born 10 July 1965)
- compare to chart of Nation: Greece:Proclamation and End of Monarchy (born 12 October 1935)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1992 (Marie-Chantal Miller)
Lescaut quotes L'Astrologue 4 for B.R.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Greek royalty)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Fund-manager)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Greece)