|born on||16 October 1837 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°40' 22°16 Asc. 23°18'|
German art historian, archaeologist and poet, called der Jüngere (the Younger). He wrote half a dozen published works plus the books Aus dem Schwabenland. Malerische Ansichten in Landschaft und Architectur (1878, From Swabia: Picturesque views of landscapes and architecture) and Aus Schwaben. Schilderungen in Wort und Bild (1887, From Swabia: Descriptions in words and pictures) both with drawings by Robert Stieler.
Eduard Paulus was the son of topographer Karl Eduard Paulus. He died in Stuttgart on 16 April 1907 at age 69.
Link to Wikipedia biography (German)
- associate relationship with Weitbrecht, Carl (born 8 December 1847)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism registry entry (Oct 1837, page 171, no. 315).
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Art : Art critic (Historian)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Ethnologist (Archaeologist)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian (Art)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet