Pauline, Princess of Württemberg
|Birthname||Pauline Friederike Marie|
|born on||25 February 1810 at 01:15 (= 01:15 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°48' 12°17 Asc. 00°17'|
Princess of Württemberg and a member of the House of Württemberg by birth. Through her marriage to Wilhelm, Duke of Nassau, Pauline was also a member of the House of Nassau-Weilburg and Duchess consort of Nassau. Pauline is an ancestress of the present Belgian, Danish, Dutch, Luxembourg, Norwegian, and Swedish Royal families.
Pauline and Wilhelm had four children. She died on 7 July 1856, aged 46, in Wiesbaden.
- sibling relationship with August, Prince of Württemberg (born 24 January 1813)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Börsen-Halle," 7 March 1810, p. 3: "Stutt-ardt, den 25 Februar. Heute um 1¼ Uhr sind Ihre Königl. Hoheit, die Gemahlin des Königl. Prinzen Paul Königl. Hoheit, von einer gesunden Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (Stuttgart, February 25th. Today at 1:15 o'clock Her Highness, the wife of the King, was happily delivered of a healthy princess).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Nassau-Weilburg, by marriage)