|born on||4 January 1935 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Waco, North Carolina, 35n22, 81w26|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°32' 07°51 Asc. 02°06'|
American boxer, an Olympic gold medal and professional heavyweight champion. He won the middleweight gold medal at the 1952 Olympic games, weighing 165-1/2 lbs. He went on to win the professional heavyweight championship twice.
Died from Alzheimer's disease and prostate cancer in New Paltz, NY on 11 May 2006.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Powell, Charlie (born 4 April 1932)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Quarry, Jerry (born 15 May 1945). Notes: Boxing opponents
- Death by Disease 11 May 2006 in New Paltz (Alzheimer's disease and prostate cancer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/ Senility
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Boxer)