|Birthname||Eric Thomas Paslay|
|born on||29 January 1983 at 01:06 (= 01:06 AM )|
|Place||Abilene, Texas, 32n27, 99w44|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°48' 13°56 Asc. 07°53'|
American country music singer-songwriter and guitarist who has released one album for EMI Nashville, which contains the hit singles "Friday Night", "Song About a Girl", and "She Don't Love You". In addition to these, Paslay has written several hit singles for other artists, and has collaborated with Amy Grant, Dierks Bentley, Charles Kelley, among others.
Paslay released a five-song digital extended play, The Work Tapes, in July 2017. He parted ways with EMI Records Nashville in September 2018.
On 26 April 2015 he married Natalie Harker. On 8 December 2018 they had their first daughter, Piper Lily Paslay.
- associate relationship with Crow, Sheryl (born 11 February 1962). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Grant, Amy (born 25 November 1960). Notes: Music collaborators
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 8 December 2018 (Birth of daughter, Piper Lily Paslay)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Abilene Reporter-News (Abilene, Texas), 31 January 1983, page B2: born at Hendrick Medical center.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia (Type 1 diabetes)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Country)