|Birthname||Leland Joseph Paschich|
|born on||13 September 1914 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Sebastopol (Sonoma County), California, 38n24, 122w49|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°10' 02°39 Asc. 03°34'|
American winemaker and merchant who purchased the Chateau Montelena property in Calistoga, California in 1968, together with his wife Helen Wunder. In 1972 Paschich sold 90 percent of the property—retaining a 10-percent stake—to winemaker Jim Barrett and his partners, remaining onboard as General Manager. Their 1973 Chardonnay won the Judgment of Paris in 1976. Lee Paschich died on 5 October 1993 at age 79 in Napa, California.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate (born at "12 M").
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Winery)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Winery)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business (Wine merchant)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Marketing/ Producer (Winemaker)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Wine prize)