|Birthname||Anne Marie Pascal|
|born on||5 November 1880 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Beaucaire, France, 43n48, 4e38|
|Timezone||LMT m4e38 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°06' 16°35 Asc. 29°47'|
French homicide victim, she was slain by serial killer Henri Désiré Landru (1869-1922) who murdered at least seven women in the village of Gambais between December 1915 and January 1919.
On account of her wide-brimmed hats, Annette Pascal was nicknamed "Mme Sombrero" by her neighbours on the street near the Père Lachaise cemetery where she lived and worked, making dresses for a Paris fashion house. Pascal was divorced and childless, following the death of her only son in infancy, and was looking for a so-called "vieux monsieur" (sugar daddy) in September 1916 when she spotted Landru's lonely hearts advertisement in the Paris evening daily, La Presse.
Landru murdered her on 5 April 1918 in Gambais when she was aged 37.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Landru, Henri Désiré (born 12 April 1869)
Birth certificate in hand from Michaël Mandl, copy on file. Same data in his "DOSSIER SPÉCIAL: HENRI DÉSIRÉ LANDRU" .
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Death of only son in infancy)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Vocation : Misc. : Tailor/Seamstress (Dressmaker)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Victim of serial killer Henri Désiré Landru)