|Birthname||Susan Lori Parks|
|born on||10 May 1963 at 16:22 (= 4:22 PM )|
|Place||Fort Knox, Kentucky, 37n54, 85w57|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°30' 13°21 Asc. 10°11'|
American playwright, screenwriter, musician, and novelist. Her 2001 play "Topdog/Underdog" won the Pulitzer Prize for drama in 2002; Parks is the first African American woman to achieve this honor for drama.
In 2001, Parks married blues musician Paul Oscher. They divorced in 2011.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 26 July 2001 (Play, "Topdog/Underdog")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (graduated Mount Holyoke College)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (in childhood)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Pulitzer prize
- Notable : Famous : First in Field