|Birthname||Andrew Robert Okun|
|born on||25 June 1952 at 15:13 (= 3:13 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°08' 11°54 Asc. 01°54'|
American gay porn star, producer, and director who died from complications of AIDS at the age of 40.
Okun had his first sexual encounter with another man at knifepoint when he was only 15. A handsome man, he got his entry into the world of porn films in the mid '60s when he was introduced to Colt Film studios. He went on to direct, produce and star in numerous porn movies. As Al Parker, he became synonymous with the "clone" look, fashionable with gay men in the '70s. His biography is entitled, "Clone: The Life and Legacy of Al Parker: Gay Superstar" (published posthumously in 2000).
Okun had a 14-year relationship with producer and actor Richard Cole who died four days after being diagnosed with AIDS in late 1986. Okun became an advocate and activist for safe sex, but he too died of the disease on 17 August 1992, leaving behind an unfinished autobiography.
- Death of Mate 1986 (lover/partner died of AIDS)
PT quotes birth certificate, requested by Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (age 15)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (porn films)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Sex Business : Porno Market