|Birthname||Steven Earl Parent|
|born on||12 February 1951 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Pasadena, California, 34n09, 118w09|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°53' 06°51 Asc. 09°23'|
American homicide victim by dint of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was invited to visit his friend, the caretaker at the Tate-Polanski home in the Hollywood Hills on 8 August 1969. He arrived unexpectedly at 11:45 PM to show his friend a clock-radio that he had just bought at the store where he worked. Tex Watson and other members of the Manson family were hiding in the bushes outside the main house where they would complete their grisly ritual.
When Parent left around midnight, Tex Watson stopped his car, stabbed him and shot him five times, fatally. The stab severed tendons and tore Parent's watch off his wrist. The bullets hit his hand, upper chest, left arm, left cheek and lower chest.
- associate relationship with Folger, Abigail (born 11 August 1943). Notes: Murdered on the same night
- associate relationship with Sebring, Jay (born 10 October 1933). Notes: Murdered on the same night
- associate relationship with Tate, Sharon (born 24 January 1943). Notes: Murdered on the same night
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Watson, Tex (born 2 December 1945). Notes: First murder on the first night of two-night killing spree
- Death by Homicide 9 August 1969 at 12:00 midnight in Los Angeles (Shot five times, age 18)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Jim Haynes quotes Lenny Marcus, Parent's astrologer, B.C. (Same Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (A friendship brought danger)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot by Manson family)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 18)
- Vocation : Business : Clerk/ Typist (Store clerk)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Tate-LaBianca murders)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker