|Birthname||Pierre Prosper Marc Papin|
|born on||5 July 1894 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Pons, France, 45n35, 0w33|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°38' 19°13 Asc. 16°36'|
French surgeon, urologist and gynaecologist, who wrote the 1921 textbook, La rachianesthésie par l'allocaïne-adrénaline lumière en urologie (Spinal anaesthesia with allocaïne-adrenaline light in urology). He was appointed as a surgeon at the Hospital Saint-Louis in La Rochelle in 1926. On 28 August 1919 he married Raymonde Bezanger. They had three children. He died on 13 April 1981 in Paris, aged 86.
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Urologist and gynaecologist)
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medico-scientific)