|born on||15 September 1911 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Le Mans, France, 48n0, 0e12|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°09' 13°01 Asc. 22°04'|
French maid who, together with her sister, murdered their employer's wife and daughter in Le Mans, France, on 2 February 1933. This incident had a significant influence on French intellectuals Jean Genet, Jean-Paul Sartre and Jacques Lacan, who sought to analyze it, and it was thought of by some as symbolic of class struggle. The case has formed the basis of a number of films and plays.
She died 1982 or 2001.
- associate relationship with Chautemps, Pierre (born 15 August 1894)
- sibling relationship with Papin, Christine (born 8 March 1905)
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases