|Birthname||Patricia Bessie Hrunek|
|born on||1 November 1926 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||East Chicago, Indiana, 41n38, 87w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°51' 28°49 Asc. 21°13'|
American actress, known as a regular supporting movie and Broadway actress and television guest star, as a panelist on the game show I've Got a Secret, and later for playing Jason Voorhees' mother, Pamela Voorhees, in the popular slasher film Friday the 13th.
Palmer dated fellow Indiana-born actor James Dean and worked on radio-TV series Studio One together.
Palmer later married Dr. Vincent J. Merendino, M.D., an obstetrician-gynecologist, in 1954. They divorced in 1971, after 17 years of marriage. They had one child.
Palmer died on 29 May 2015, aged 88, at a hospice care centre in Danbury, Connecticut.
- lover relationship with Dean, James (born 8 February 1931). Notes: Dated
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage, film, TV)