|born on||30 November 1933 at 07:35 (= 07:35 AM )|
|Place||Trieste, Italy, 45n40, 13e46|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°37' 17°45 Asc. 08°47'|
Italian politician, ex-president of the constitutional court; nominated minister in the Fanfani government and jurist. After receiving his law degree, Paladin became a professor of constitutional law and then Dean of Law at the University of Padua. From 1985, he was a Constitutional judge, then becoming president of the court, minister of regional affairs, moving upward with assignment to the Federal appeal commission. Since April 1993, he has been Minister of EEC Policies.
He died April 2, 2000 in Rome, age 66.
- Work : New Career 1985 (Constitutional judge)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 4
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Dean)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Law professor)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee (Federal appeal commission)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Minister)