|born on||27 October 1782 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Genoa, Italy, 44n25, 8e57|
|Timezone||LMT m8e57 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°08' 11°25 Asc. 19°37'|
Italian composer and instrumentalist, making his violin concert debut in Genoa at age nine. From the age of 13, he had one triumphant concert tour after another. Paganini began composing in 1795 and his life was a combination of artistic triumph and personal extravagance. Tall and thin, he suffered from many ailments, probably TB, an irritable bowel, throat ulceration and pains of the abdomen and legs caused by syphilis. In the last two years of his life, he lost his voice. Paganini died on 27 May 1840 at his home in Nice, Italy.
- friend relationship with Berlioz, Hector (born 11 December 1803). Notes: P. paid him the debts
Tony Joseph quotes Wangemann. Bordoni quotes Snethlage for 10:15 AM. PC gives 12:00 PM, spec.
- Traits : Body : Constitution sensitive (Many ailments, illnesses)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Musical pro at nine)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : STD/Sexually transmitted (Syphilis)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Extravagant)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violin)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection