|Birthname||Alfredo James Pacino|
|born on||25 April 1940 at 11:02 (= 11:02 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°17' 21°41 Asc. 04°59'|
American actor, one of the most accomplished stars of his generation who remains a private, enigmatic figure. He is one of few performers to have won a competitive Oscar, an Emmy, and a Tony Award for acting, dubbed the "Triple Crown of Acting". In spite of playing tough guy roles, he is actually very shy, a gentle and compassionate man.
The only child of Salvatore and Rose Pacino, raised in the mean streets of the Bronx by a single mom from the time he was two, he is an intense Sicilian with dark expressive eyes and a compact 5'6" (1.67 m) frame. With his mom sick, he dropped out of school at 17 to work as a janitor, movie usher, furniture mover and office worker to bring home an income. His studies at the New York actor's studio led to a small role in "Me, Natalie," in 1969, leading to "The Panic in Needle Park," 1971.
When he was selected to play in "The Godfather," 1972, it changed his life forever, not only winning him an Oscar nomination but directing his smoldering, subtle sensitivity into powerful portrayals of complex characters. He won a Tony in 1969 for his Broadway role in "Does the Tiger Wear a Necktie?" and a second Tony for "The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel." His films include "Serpico," 1973, "Dog Day Afternoon," 1975, and "Scent of a Woman," for which he won an Oscar as Best Actor on 29 March 1993.
With the first flush of stardom, Pacino went through the customary excesses of smoking, drinking and pills while everyone wanted a piece of him, which he felt as a chaos. He made a series of wrong choices in the '80s and it was not until "Donnie Brasco" in the '90s that he got back on track.
Pacino has had a long succession of women friends, mostly actresses. He has a daughter, Julie Marie, born in 1989 from his relationship with Jan Tarrant, but has never married. He and his girlfriend from 1997, Beverly D'Angelo, are the parents of twins by in vitro fertilization, a boy and a girl, on 25 January 2001 in Los Angeles. It was the first time of motherhood for D'Angelo, 46, who had been with the 60-year-old Pacino for three years since divorcing Italian Duke Lorenzo Salviati in 1995. She and Pacino lived apart since March 2002 and were in ferocious debate over the custody of the twins, Anton and Olivia. Pacino and D'Angelo ended their relationship in 2003.
Pacino had a relationship with Diane Keaton—his co-star in the three Godfather films—which ended following the filming of "The Godfather Part II." He has had relationships with Tuesday Weld, Jill Clayburgh, Marthe Keller, Kathleen Quinlan, and Lyndall Hobbs. Pacino had a ten-year relationship with Argentine actress Lucila Polak from 2008 to 2018.
- lover relationship with Keaton, Diane (born 5 January 1946)
- lover relationship with Weld, Tuesday (born 27 August 1943)
- spousal equivalent relationship with D'Angelo, Beverly (born 15 November 1951). Notes: 1996-2003
- role played of/by Hoffa, Jimmy (born 14 February 1913). Notes: 2019 film "The Irishman"
- role played of/by Kevorkian, Jack (born 26 May 1928). Notes: 2010 TV film "You Don't Know Jack"
- role played of/by Richard III, King of England (born 2 October 1452 Jul.Cal. (11 Oct 1452 greg.)). Notes: 1979 play "Richard III," 1996 documentary "Looking for Richard"
- role played of/by Spector, Phil (born 26 December 1939). Notes: 2013 TV film "Phil Spector"
- role played of/by Williams, Tennessee (born 26 March 1911). Notes: 2017 play "God Looked Away"
- Work : New Career 1969 (First small role in acting)
- Work : Prize 1969 (Tony award)
- Work : Gain social status 1972 (Release of "The Godfather")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 January 2001 (Twins born to girlfriend)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Traits : Body : Other body (Intense eyes)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (School dropout to help family)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Very private)
- Traits : Personality : Shy
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Beverly D'Angelo)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twins, boy and girl)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40 (Twins when he was 60)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job (As an actor)
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes (In his 20s)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (2004, 2010)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Nominated)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Actor)
- Notable : Awards : Tony (1969, 1977)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession