|born on||4 December 1833 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Tarbes, France, 43n14, 0e05|
|Timezone||LMT m0e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°28' 18°18 Asc. 19°11'|
French scientist, a professor of zoology at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Bordeaux. His work on Hymenoptera led him to collaborate with Jean-Henri Fabre. His major work is Les abeilles, published in 1889. He died on 11 September 1914, aged 80.
- associate relationship with Fabre, Jean Henri (born 21 December 1823)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1889 ("Les abeilles")
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate (acte n° 423) from the online Hautes-Pyrénées archives. Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin for 6 December at 1pm but this is the date and time of the registration of the birth, not the birth data.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Zoologist)