|Birthname||Pierre Eugène Adolph Jean Péan|
|born on||5 March 1938 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Sablé sur Sarthe, France, 47n50, 0w20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°32' 28°18 Asc. 22°38'|
French investigative journalist and author of many books concerned with political scandals.
In "Jean Moulin, L'Ultime Mystère", he explained the important role of Antoinette Sachs, painter, in Moulin's end of life.
He died on 25 July 2019, aged 81, in Argenteuil.
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Foccart, Jacques (born 31 August 1913). Notes: Biographer/ subject
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Mitterrand, François (born 26 October 1916). Notes: Biographer/ subject
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Moulin, Jean (born 20 June 1899). Notes: Biographer/ subject
Didier Geslain archive, 'p_q' pdf file, p. 45.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Investigative journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Politics)