|born on||2 July 1855 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||LMT m0w34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°56' 14°43 Asc. 26°08'|
French composer, lyricist, journalist and café chantant ("singing café") performer. This type of musical establishment was associated with the belle époque in France. Although there is much overlap of definition with cabaret, music hall, vaudeville, etc., the café chantant was originally an outdoor café where small groups of performers performed popular music for the public. The music was generally lighthearted, sometimes risqué, even bawdy but, as opposed to the cabaret tradition, not particularly political or confrontational.
Ouvrard died in Bergerac on 16 November 1938.
- parent->child relationship with Ouvrard, Gaston (born 10 March 1890)
- compare to chart of Paulus (born 6 February 1845)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes Gauquelin.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage ("Café chantant")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Lyricist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.