Oswald, June Lee
|Birthname||June Marina Oswald|
|born on||15 February 1962 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Minsk, Belarus, 53n54, 27e34|
|Timezone||MSK h3e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°07' 09°09 Asc. 19°24'|
American businesswoman, the eldest child of Lee Harvey Oswald, the man officially acknowledged as the sniper who assassinated president John F. Kennedy on 22 November 1963, although the facts are disputed. June was 21 months old when her father was shot and mortally wounded by Dallas nightclub owner Jack Ruby in full view of television cameras broadcasting live.
Two years after her father's death, her widowed mother Marina Oswald married electronics worker Kenneth Jess Porter, with whom she had a son. Along with her younger sister Rachel she took her step-father's surname, and is thus also known as June Oswald Porter.
June was played by Deborah Dawn Slaboda in the 1993 TV movie Fatal Deception: Mrs. Lee Harvey Oswald.
- child->parent relationship with Oswald, Lee Harvey (born 18 October 1939)
- sibling relationship with Oswald, Rachel (born 20 October 1963)
Sy Scholfield quotes from family letters written at the time of her birth and transcribed in "Autobiography of Lee Harvey Oswald: My Life in My Words" by Diane Holloway (iUniverse, 2008), pp. 103-104.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of Lee Harvey Oswald)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Her father was murdered)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner