|Birthname||Friedrich Wilhelm Ostwald|
|born on||2 September 1853 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Riga, Latvia, 56n57, 24e06|
|Timezone||LMT m24e06 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°51' 27°15 Asc. 26°14'|
Russian-German chemist and philosopher who almost single-handedly established physical chemistry as an acknowledged branch of chemistry.
He discovered the law of dilution named after him. He had an extremely active life; his published work contains forty thousand pages. He had excellent organizational talents.
He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1909.
He died on 4 April 1932, Leipzig, Germany.
- Work : Prize 1909 (Nobel Prize for Chemistry)
Ebertin quotes B.R.
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Creativity
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Chemistry)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Co-founder of field of physical chemistry)